MASTER joint sheet metal
The joint sheet metal is made of galvanised sheet steel which is fully coated on both sides with a special coating. The coating forms a water-tight bond with the fresh concrete.
Element length 2500 mm
Width 160 mm
Total thickness 2.1 mm
The great advantage of this sealing sheet metal is that it can easily installed because of the fixing rail. No fixing with mounting brackets is necessary.
- The special coating ensures a very firm bond between concrete and joint sheet metal
- Tested for resistance to pressurised and non-pressurised water
- Environmentally friendly
- For in-situ concrete and prefabricated construction
- Suitable for zones with frequently varying water levels
- For waterproofing of foundation/wall, foundation/foundation and wall/wall construction joints.