Stopend panel ABS
Stopend panel joint sheet metal ABS. Profiles for in-situ concrete
I.) The ABS-Profiles with waterstop
The ABS elements consist of perforated sheet metal with integrated coated joint sheet metal
as water barrier
• The ABS element serves as shuttering for the ﬁrst concrete segment.
• The rough or toothed version ensures a reliable connection of the second concrete segment.
• The coated joint sheet metal eliminates the possibility of water inﬂow.
ABS stopend panels for wall and foundation shuttering as rough or toothed joint
The scope of delivery includes 2 fixing clips per element.
All intermediate sizes are available at short notice
ABS deflection profiles for rough or for toothed joints
For a pressure water-tight transition from the foundation shuttering to the wall
II.) The ABS-Profiles without waterstop consist of a perforated sheet metal
• Lost formwork for construction joints according to Eurocode 2, prefabricated ready for installation
- We offer these ABS Profiles in the versions :
a) LinkForm rough stopend panels – standard or reinforced
b) LinkFix toothed stopend panels – standard or reinforced
Fibre cement square spacer with integrated rib lath
Stopend panels ABS Rough or toothed joint with integrated waterproofing level ...
Lost formwork for construction joints in the rough joint category or toothed joint category according to Eurocode 2, prefabricate...
Stopend panel for subsequent joint sheet metal installation Joint category: rough or toothed...
Stopend panel for installation of joint tapes Joint category: rough or toothed...
Expanded metals are essential products in construction. They offer a wide range of application from lost formwork to plaster base...